Legendary Fishing on Leech Lake
If you’ve never fished Leech Lake before, you’ve probably heard a lot of buzz about the wide variety of freshwater species that dwell in the waters – including walleye, northern pike, bass, muskie eelpout and panfish. For those who have had the opportunity to fish the expansive waters of this magnificent lake, you likely have a favorite fishing spot (or four).
Join us for the fishing trip of a lifetime. With Leech Lake acting as one of the nations premiere fishing destinations, there are a number of honey holes and opportunities to catch a “big one”.
- Canoes, kayaks & paddle boats – no charge
- 18 ft. 2013 PolarKraft Kodiak w/150hp Honda motor – $700/week or $175/day
(includes depth finder, GPS and live well)
- 18 ft. Lund Alaskan w/40hp Honda motor – $500/week or $125/day (4 available)
(includes depth finder and live well)
HARBOR, BAIT, AND FISH CLEANING
- All cabin guests will enjoy our protected, lit harbor with a concrete boat ramp for easy launching.
- The bait house is well-stocked with minnows, worms and leeches.
- Fish cleaning can be arranged and packing for transport if needed. We also sell gas on-site.
Harbor fee (if you bring your own boat) – $100/week or $20/day.
CHECK REPORTS, THEN SCHEDULE YOUR STAY
We welcome tournament participants.